Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey All- Welcome to ME

Hey all,
I'm Brutus. Pages is my beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest FRIEND! Even if she is a CAT.

I saw how much fun she was having with her blog so I decided to give it a shot. I figured I'd start with my bio. Figured most of you would want to know a little about me. So here goes...

Brutus has spent most of his life traveling from one place to another visiting all the different sites that the world has to offer. While sipping a Carmel Hazelnut Java Chiller in a cafe in Paris France Brutus was mistaken as a spy and was puppy napped. After spending one night in a luxurious hotel he was released when his puppy nappers released they had doggy nabbed the wrong pup. Brutus determined that he had had enough of France so he hopped on to the next flight to America. After a series of wrong turns and dead ends Brutus found himself at the library in little Valley Center. After all the crazyness associated with traveling Brutus decided it was time to settle down. So here is where he has made his home. Brutus still finds time to travel around Valley Center to see all the sights there is to see there. Every place is a new adventure with new friends to make.

So in a nut shell that's me. Fun loving pup who's seen it all. As I go on adventures I'll post pictures so you can go on them with me.

I guess that's it for now. Untill next time.


Howls From the Hound

No comments:

Post a Comment